Technical Project Manager
LOCATION: San Diego or Dallas
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player will handle all the resources and coordination from a technical standpoint. You must set and achieve objectives, ensure both top quality and control of the project, handle client and vendor interaction, and act as the subject expert.
- Provide leadership and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed time frames to the customer
- Collaborate with the customer in a consultative role when eliciting their business and technical requirements
- Manage the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and focused on delivering valuable insights to the customer
- Identify risks and issues throughout the project, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high-quality services
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules
- Actively manage scope and change
- Ensure that project documentation is created and is maintained
- Escalate unresolved issues to senior management
- Plan and execute Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant software project/program management experience
- Minimum of 3 years working in software consulting companies working with external clients
- Minimum of 3 years working as a software developer
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments is a MUST – CSM preferred
- Familiar with Scrum methodologies
- Experience working with Automotive OEM companies.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Travel to customer sites may be necessary depending on project needs.