Are you a Project manager or a technologist that wants to provide tomorrow’s connected car today? Do you feel the urge to go push the boundaries and go beyond the limit? Are you looking for an exciting workplace that will challenge you on a daily basis?
Abalta is on the leading edge of connected car and mobile technology and we seek job candidates that want to join the ranks of a successful, growing and dynamic software company. Connected cars, autonomous vehicle technologies, the Internet of things, embedded applications, Internet radio, and mobile apps are just some of the cool things we work on at Abalta. We are pioneers in the navigation and mapping industry and have worked with over 60 global name brands since our inception.
The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter with great drive and motivation to lead exciting and challenging projects.
Our success is a direct result of our people and culture. Employees are afforded the opportunity to explore new technical areas while also sharpening their existing skills by taking existing solutions a step forward. At Abalta, each team member supports another to solve some of the hardest problems of our time. For us, having a great time at work is as much important as meeting the next deadline.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be on the front line working on one or more exciting projects with our customers. Projects will be fast-paced and challenging and will require your analysis and critical-thing skills. Managing both the technical team’s success along with the customer relationship, the project manager acts as the main point of contact for the project.
- Provide leadership and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed time frames to the customer
- Collaborate with the customer in a consultative role when eliciting their business and technical requirements
- Manage the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and focused on delivering valuable insights to the customer
- Identify risks and issues throughout the project, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high-quality services
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules, resource plans
- Actively manage scope, budget and change
- Ensure that project documentation is created and is maintained
- Escalate unresolved issues to senior management
- Plan and execute Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
Participate in the planning and development of the technical culture of the company.
The following are the mandatory requirements. The employee must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant software project/program management experience
- Minimum of 3 years working in software consulting companies working with external clients
- Minimum of 3 years working as a software developer
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments is a MUST – CSM preferred
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English proficiency level C1 or better
- Be self-motivated. Must be able to anticipate problems, spot new business opportunities and take a proactive approach to responsibilities
- Have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working within a team and build relationships with the customer
Travel to customer sites may be necessary depending on project needs.
The work environment is typical of a small office, open cubicle work area. Noise includes typical office disruptions such as talking, office machines, ringing telephones, etc.
- Work on interesting and dynamic projects for top companies in the world in a multicultural team
- Competitive salary with annual salary updates
- Modern office next to a mall and with good transport links
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid time off
- Company-sponsored transit pass or parking
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Free beverages
- Food vouchers