Connected cars, autonomous vehicle technologies, the Internet of things, embedded applications, Internet radio, and mobile apps are just some of the cool things we work on at Abalta. We are pioneers in the navigation and mapping industry and have worked with over 60 global name brands since our inception.
Abalta is on the leading edge of connected car and mobile technology and we seek job candidates that want to join the ranks of a successful, growing and dynamic software company.
Are you a software engineer or connected car innovator who wants to provide tomorrow’s connected car today? Do you feel the urge to go push the boundaries and go beyond the limit? Are you looking for an exciting workplace that will challenge you on a daily bases?
If you do and you think you have what it takes, then Abalta is looking for you to become part of our core development team.
The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter with great drive and motivation to work on exciting and challenging projects. Our success is a direct result of our people and culture. Employees are afforded the opportunity to explore new technical areas while also sharpening their existing skills by taking existing solutions a step forward. At Abalta, each team member supports another to become a great software engineer, capable of solving some of the hardest problems of our time. For us having a great time at work is as much important as meeting the next deadline.
The skill set we are looking for:
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, communications, and electronic systems (or equivalent);
- Have both English written and speaking skills;
- Anticipate problems, take initiative, and assume responsibility;
- Be able to follow a plan and complete assigned tasks on time;
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and acquire new practical skills;
- Have good communication skills, endeavor to work in a team and with clients;
- Be organized and pay attention to detail.
Additional nice to have skills:
- Experience with SQL and databases;
- Experience with JQuery, JQuery UI, JQuery Mobile, Bootstrap ;
- Experience with Angular JS
- Design and development of software sub-systems and web applications;
- Research and prototype new technologies;
- Documentation of software design;
- If necessary, participate in the consideration and discussion of code and design;
- Communicates with customers when necessary;
- Constructively help other programmers to increase productivity.
- Work on interesting and dynamic projects for top companies in the world in a multicultural team
- Competitive salary with annual salary updates
- Modern office with places to meet and relax
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid time off
- Company-sponsored transit pass or parking
- Food vouchers
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Free beverages and snacks