About Abalta Technologies:
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in San Diego, California, Abalta Technologies is a global leader in connected mobility software design and development. True pioneers in the navigation and mapping industry, Abalta is now a leader in all things related to connected mobility software. With over 100 global customers and 800 successful program launches since our inception, Abalta continues to innovate with our customers to quickly bring needed solutions to the market.
We are looking for a professional to join our team as “Software Developer Intern”
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing applications (coding, programming)
- Debugging and testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating, and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with senior leaders
- Approaching problems and creating solutions
- Proactively learning about new technologies
- Up to 3 months of a paid internship with the prospect of permanently joining our team
- Career path and various opportunities to learn and grow
- Work on projects with top international companies on a multicultural team
- Modern office with a cozy atmosphere
- Location close to a shopping mall and with good transport links
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Food vouchers
- Company-sponsored transit pass or parking
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Free beverages and snacks
Why work at Abalta?
We make great products, and we solve complex software challenges. We bring together the brightest minds in engineering and business management to deliver solutions that matter.
You’ll love being part of Abalta because we empower and encourage our team members to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and not be afraid to make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems, and processes. Learning and growth are part of our culture at Abalta. Here, you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people across the globe.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree (completed or still in progress) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related area
- Good understanding of any of the program languages or/and technologies: C++, Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective-C
- Good command of the English language, written and spoken
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Good problem-solving abilities