Connected Car, Autonomous Self-Driving Vehicle technologies, IoT, Embedded Application Development, Internet Radio and Mobile Apps are just some of the cool things we work on here at Abalta Technologies. We are pioneers in the navigation and mapping industry and have worked with over 60 global name brands since our inception. Our business is booming and our customers continue to want more from us. Abalta Technologies has a reputation for being extremely innovative and capable and we are seeking new team members who possesses these same qualities.
Founded in 2003 and based in San Diego, Abalta Technologies is a global leader in software design and development. Our employees experience the excitement of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment and the opportunity to work on some of the coolest tech in the industry.
Abalta Technologies success is a direct result of the team and culture we have created. Employees are afforded the opportunity to explore new technical areas while also sharpening their existing skills on the many leading-edge solutions we develop for our clients. Work as a member of a small team building next generation solutions in connected car and IoT. Our team members help each other become great software engineers capable of solving some of the hardest problems on the planet.
We are on the leading edge of connected car and mobile technology and seek job candidates that want to join the ranks of a successful, growing and dynamic software company.
Abalta Technologies provide a generous benefits package that includes 20 days of personal time off (PTO), 401K matching, and generous health benefits
The Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications
- Verify potential employees’ credentials
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs
- Analyze the recruiting pipeline and process, devise strategies and enact changes to:
- Increase the overall number of applicants
- Improve the quality of candidates which can be measured by an increase in the number of candidates that reach each stage of the process
- Identify key factors for successful hires to improve efficiency of the overall process
- Implement proactive recruiting strategies and measure their effectiveness
- Coordinate with 3rd party agencies to incorporate their candidates into our process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required
- At least two years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Must be able to travel on recruiting assignments